In a few weeks, The Walking Dead will launch the second half of its third season with the episode “The Suicide King.” AMC has released the remaining episode titles and air dates for the rest of season three, as well as a teaser trailer for the upcoming next new episode.
SPOILER WARNING: The episode titles aren’t particularly spoiler-y, but you might be able to extrapolate some things to come from them.
It looks like the rest of season three will feature the battle for the prison and Tyreese’s (Chad Coleman) growing role in Rick’s group. Here’s the list of the remaining episode titles for season three:
- Episode 10: “Home” – February 17, 2013
- Episode 11: “I Ain’t a Judas” – February 24, 2013
- Episode 12: “Clear” – March 3, 2013
- Episode 13: “Pale Horse” – March 10, 2013
- Episode 14: “Killer Within, Part II” – March 17, 2013
- Episode 15: “This Sorrowful Life” (directed by Greg Nicotero; written by Scott M. Gimple) – March 24, 2013
- Episode 16: “Welcome to the Tombs” (directed by Ernest Dickerson) – March 31, 2013
Episode 14, “Killer Within, Part II” should be one to watch for with some interest. “Killer Within” was The Walking Dead’s fourth episode of this season, and it featured one of the most heartbreaking and bloody moments on the widely popular AMC zombie series. If “Part II” can match that kind of intensity, don’t expect all of the surviving cast to make it through the season.
The Walking Dead’s mid-hiatus has seen some controversy. AMC fired the series’ current showrunner, Glen Mazzara, who will continue to oversee the rest of the season. Supervising producer Scott Gimple will then take over for season four. Gimple had joined The Walking Dead during its second season, and wrote its mid-season finale, “Pretty Much Dead Already.”
The Walking Dead returns February 10th on AMC.